oSTEM Student Officers
Alex Kincaid-Beal – President
- Third-year student in Biology, Society, & Environment
- Ask me about how to get more involved in oSTEM!
- Contact: email@example.com
Terran Stenger – Vice President
- Senior in Cellular and Organismal Physiology
- Ask me about why I left the Jehova's Witnesses
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zach – Treasurer
- Second-year in Computer Science
- Contact: email@example.com
Niko Deshpande – Events Archivist
- Sophomore in Environmental Engineering
- Their other interests include Vampire: The Masquerade, thrifting, and petting their roommates' kittens Krobus (left) and Maru (right).
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lauren Hagen – Social Chair and CSE Chair
- Third-year student in Computer Science, Design, and Music
- Ask me about cool spots to bike to!
- Contact: email@example.com
Natalie Hudson-Smith – Graduate Student Representative
- They/them/theirs and she/her/hers
- Graduate Student in Chemistry
- Fun fact: I have three pet beetles.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Henvy Xiao – CLA Chair
- They/them/theirs and he/him/his
- Junior in Mathematics
- Ask me about mysticism or astrology!
- Contact: email@example.com
Jo Hidalgo – CFANS Chair
- Sophomore in Environmental Science Policy and Management with a minor in Forestry
- Ask me about my latest Minecraft project!
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael Dunst – CDes Chair
- Junior in Landscape Architecture & Urban Studies
- Ask me about how highways destroyed the American city! (or something fun like politics or baseball)
- Contact: email@example.com
AZ Kersten – General Officer
- Junior in Cinema, Media Production and Communications
- Fun fact: I have a sock obsession, I am scared of mayo, and I have a hearing disability.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jack Dong – General Officer
- Senior in Computer Science and Statistics
- Ask me about Chinese food!
- Contact: email@example.com
- Professor since 1989 in Chemical Engineering
- Also graduate advisor for Materials Science and Chemistry
- Ask me about my LGBTQ+ rights work in grad school in the 80s!
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alisa Dean
- Academic Advisor in Computer Science & Engineering Department
- Fun fact: I submitted a "quilt on a stick" and crop/seed art to the Minnesota State Fair this year!
- Contact: email@example.com
- CAPE Academic and Career Coach
- My name comes from the Hawaiian word for ocean. My father grew up in Hawaii, and I have spent many summers there. I am also an animal lover!
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org